David Dennison Digital Marketing Resume
2020 - CurrentK2 Analytics
Director of Social Media, SEO, and Content Marketing
When it comes to Social Media, SEO, and Content Marketing, my passion is to unite businesses with their customers in a way that not only generates revenue but also genuinely connects them with their audience in order to generate long-lasting and loyal relationships with their target market.
I play a pivotal role in everything from content strategy to execution. I manage an editorial calendar based on company goals that support and broaden both short-term and long-term content and marketing initiatives. I have a proven track record of implementing a content marketing strategy in support of brand-building, thought leadership, and demand generation goals.
The content I produce includes social media posts, blog posts, landing page content, website content, and all other forms of digital content creation.
Responsibilities also include Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Facebook Pixels & Installation, E-Commerce, Community Management, Influencer Marketing, Content Creation, Copywriting, Digital Marketing, SEO/SEM, and Social Media Management.
2007 - CurrentU.S Army National Guard
Sergeant (E5) - Food Service Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge (NCOIC)
While in the service, I learned many things and gained extensive knowledge in all aspects of life. I learned how to work in a very diverse environment with people from all around the world. I can't talk enough about the leadership experience that I gained through serving. Thanks to the U.S. Army, I feel I am competent to lead any team and face any challenges that I am put up to.
I was deployed to Taji, Iraq in support of Operation New Dawn as a supply sergeant in 2010. I learned greater leadership skills due to the fact that I was placed in a leadership position that required me to be responsible for multiple soldiers under my care. I also learned how to work and be productive while being in a very high-stress environment.
2008 - 2019David Dennison Social Media Consulting
Starting my own social media marketing business gave me extensive knowledge in networking, business development, client relations, lead generation, and many more areas of expertise within a business.
- Excelled at new client acquisition from organic sources such as networking and cold calling. Most of my clients were obtained through constant networking at business events, conferences, mixers, and organizations.
- Developed and implemented social media marketing campaigns that are tailored to each individual business. This also includes continuous oversight and management of the campaigns to make sure they are performing correctly.
- Created high-quality content for needed platforms that is engaging, interesting, and relevant to each business's target market.
- Boosted website traffic by 225 % (on average) by creating an integrated social media strategy.
- Occasionally worked directly with the marketing team to develop strategies and make plans on how to enhance the social media marketing of the business.
- I consult businesses on all social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, and any other relevant sites that the company may have or need to have.
2019University of Nevad Las Vegas (UNLV)
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
I graduated from the Harrah College of Hospitality at the University of Nevada Las Vegas with a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality with a Concentration in Meetings and Events, as well as Food and Beverage!
Concentration in Meetings and Events
While obtaining this degree concentration, I gained extensive experience in planning, organizing, designing, and executing events of all sizes. I have planned and designed event types that range from weddings to formal dinners such as the 2017 UNLV Foundation Dinner.
Concentration in Food and Beverage
The Food and Beverage concentration provides the general management knowledge and skills required to be successful in the food and beverage industry. I gained experience in all aspects of managing food and beverage operations, both those that are stand-alone and those within other hospitality venues.